Hello beautiful world! So…it snowed this week. WTF? We are nearly a month into Spring and I’m still waking up to my car being frozen shut. Why???? I’m going to ignore what the thermometer was telling me this week and show you what I’ve been loving as I embrace Spring even though it’s not embracing me.
- Maybelline ColorSensational Vivids Lipstick in Electric Orange. This color is simply amazing. It’s so orange! I love it and it makes my eyes really pop.
- Packages. I got so many deliveries this week. My Ipsy bag and Birchbox both arrived this week. Also my JulieG Cruise Collection nail polishes finally arrived. Groupon takes forever to ship. It’s seriously annoying, but I’m so happy I have the amazing polishes now.
- Julep Nail Color in Caitlin. While I can’t recommend this polish since it wears down so quickly, I do really love the color. It was perfect for a sunny weekend at the beach.
- Sorme Jet Liner in Sapphire. I’m still loving using this. It’s such a fun subtle pop on the eyes.
- It’s been a casual week at work. We were all allowed to wear more relaxed attire in the office. I’ve loved coming to work in jeans. They’re so comfortable and I find it much easier to get ready quick in the morning when I can just throw on jeans.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Black Velvet. This pencil came in my Ipsy bag which arrived this week. I slopped it on and smudged it out for a quick liner look the other morning and I just loved it. It’s perfect for that kind of look since it stays creamy for a couple of minutes before it sets. I’ll definitely be doing this look on the regular.
- Benefit Lollitint. The Lollitint also came in my Ipsy bag and it took me a few tries to figure it out. I’ll go into that more when I review it next week, but now that I know how I like to use it I’m enjoying the lilacy-pink color on my cheeks.
- Colo Club nail lacquer in Breakfast At… This color is so pretty and performed like a dream. Swoon.
- Eggs. Random, but I ate a lot of eggs this week. Not sure why. It just happened that way.